|Client Services/PC Coordinator|
|Facility:||Genesis Healthcare System|
|Hours:||80 bi-weekly / 7am-4pm|
Contact: Human Resources
Provides direct supervision to all assigned Client Service Analysts on a daily basis. Also provides supervision and support to PC Analysts. Ensures service desk work is properly assigned and coordinated with appropriate information technology personnel and customers. Follows-up to make sure the assigned work is done in a satisfactory and timely manner. Takes service desk calls as needed, takes call escalations and monitors call center software and reporting as necessary.
1. Supervises Client Services staff by communicating with staff and assigning/coordinating the required work to be done.
2. Supports Client Services staff by coordinating with customers through appropriate communication methods.
3. Works closely with Senior PC Analyst in supporting PC Analyst staff to ensure work is completed accurately and in a timely manner according to established priorities.
4. Assists in resolving issues that may arise in relation to PC hardware installation and maintenance.
5. Reviews completed tickets for satisfactory and timely completion as well as quality resolutions.
6. Monitors call center reports to ensure acceptable levels of staff compliance and call center service rates.
7. Responsible for assigned staff’s time & attendance, including development and upkeep of shift coverage schedule.
8. Conducts staff evaluations including introductory period and annual performance evaluations.
9. Makes resourceful decisions, weighing alternatives and alerting those affected before taking action.
10. Assists in the development of Client Services policies, standards, protocols and procedures to ensure compliance with security and information technology requirements.
11. Assists manager with purchasing and inventory of PC’s, monitors and other hardware.
12. Responsible for service delivery handbook updates and communication.
13. Takes customer calls and call escalations as necessary.
14. Responsible for coordinating basic computer setup and repair between PC Analyst team and Client Services team.
15. Works flexible hours to monitor or train staff or as emergencies arise. This includes reporting to work for any after-hours emergency response needs.
16. Performs other functions as assigned.
1. Minimum of a two-year college degree or certification in at least two of the following: A+, MCSE, CCNA, MCITP, Network+, MCSA.
2. Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience.
3. Minimum of one (1) year leadership experience.
4. Minimum of one (1) year Service Desk/Help Desk experience.
5. Minimum of five (5) years of experience with Intel-based personal computer hardware and software including Windows 2000, Windows XP and associated software and utilities in a Windows Networking environment.
6. A+ and MCITP certification required, or obtain within six (6) months from start date.
7. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
8. Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and in person when dealing with both internal and external customers/vendors.
9. Experience with Palm OS and Windows Mobile handheld devices including notebooks, tablets and PDAs.
10. Experience with Windows 2000 Workstation, Windows XP, TCP/IP, Lotus Notes, Ethernet and wireless networks.
11. Strong problem-solving skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Input and review data through a personal computer (PC).
2. Read, write and utilize manual and computerized systems and documentation.
3. Collect data, interpret findings, set priorities and carry out established plans.
4. Regularly lift and/or move 25 lbs.
5. Occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
6. Have vehicle available for reimbursable travel to remote Genesis locations.
7. Must be available for on-call rotation and support 24x7 shifts.
This description reflects in general terms the type and level of work performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor portray the specific duties of any one incumbent.