It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Service Line Administrator Emergency Department|
|Facility:||Glens Falls Hospital|
|Department:||Emergency Department ED|
The Service Line Administrator is a Director Position that provides leadership, vision, strategy, guidance, and executive oversight and overall operational management to the ED. This includes physician and nursing process as it applies to the business of the ED. Ensures the delivery of the program's outputs and the attainment of department goals as set forth in the ED's score card. Collaborates with Operational leads to gain support for strategy and implement tactical plans. Strong leadership, business acumen, managerial skills, communication and collaborative skills are critical in order to provide quality patient care in an environment that is efficient for the provider and the patient. The Service Line Administrator is responsible for the management of human, material and fiscal resources to support and ensure the delivery of safe, quality, and patient focused care in the unit or service. This position reports to the COO of the hospital.
· 6-10 years of professional, results oriented work experience, including supervisory/management in a healthcare-related field.
· Previous Service Line experience preferred.
· Master’s degree in business, finance, or healthcare-related field.
· Ability to organize work, delegate effectively, and to assign, direct and evaluate the work of other employees
· Must have a thorough knowledge of health system organizations, administration, policies and procedures.
· Requires effective use of problem solving, negotiating, conflict management, team leading and teambuilding skills.
· Must possess ability to communicate well in written and verbal forms with others, both internally and externally.
· Requires strong business acumen with an ability to translate goals into actions
· In depth understanding of principles of performance improvement and use of data to improve outcomes
· Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
· Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, E-mail, unit/dept specific applications)