Interested in a career in healthcare?
Become part of the Good Shepherd Family as a CNA Trainee!
FREE TRAINING – PAID POSITION
HIRING NOW! – 16 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
CLASSES STARTING - SEPTEMBER 4, 2019
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network now offers a FREE CNA training program!!!
This program will prepare the employee to take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Competency Examination (NNAAP). Good Shepherd has partnered with Northampton Community College and will train, on-site, at their Fowler Center, Bethlehem. At the completion of the classroom time, the Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Trainee will return to Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network to complete clinical training led by Northampton County Community College Instructors.
· Must be 18 years or older
· Completed High School Diploma or GED
· Speak, Read and Write in English
· Pass a Background Check
· Able to lift 50lbs.
CNA Training Program details:
· 128 hour course
· Paid Training
· Classroom dates: Monday – Friday, Sept 4 - Sept 17, 2019 from 8:00am to 4:30pm
· Clinical Training dates: Monday – Friday, Sept 18 - Sept 27, 2019 from 7:00am to 3:30pm
· Classes conveniently held at Northampton Community College
· Training program prepares attendees for the Nurse Aide competency examination
The goal of this program will be to successfully complete and pass the NNAAP which will lead to placement in a CNA position within Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network. In the CNA role, you will enhance the effectiveness of the clinical team by collecting patient data, responding to resident/patient requests, providing personal care, and maintaining the clinical environment.
One must interview and be chosen to participate in the program. Successful completion of the program may provide an opportunity to work as a Certified Nurse Aide for Good Shepherd!
Good Shepherd offers employees the following:
- Fully paid training
- Full benefits package for full-time, three quarter-time and half-time
- Shift differential for 3:00pm to 11:00pm and 11:00pm to 7:00am shift
- Full-time schedule includes every other weekend
- Part-time schedule includes every other weekend
- Good staffing ratio
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for our CNA program, please submit an application and a representative from Good Shepherd will contact you.
GOOD SHEPHERD'S UNIVERSAL FLU PROGRAM
As a health-care provider, we have a professional and ethical obligation to protect our patients and residents from developing further complications.
To protect our patients and residents, Good Shepherd is now requiring influenza (flu) vaccinations for all Associates, licensed independent practitioners, contracted, agency and temporary employees, students and volunteers.
Good Shepherd is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.