It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Surgical Supply Supervisor|
|Facility:||Grady Health System Main Campus|
|Department:||Perioperative Services Administration|
|Status:||Regular - Full-time|
|Hours/Work Schedule:||80 HRS/PP|
Responsible for supply chain management within the Perioperative Department. Supervise Inventory Control Specialist and the Ortho Implant Specialist. Ensures inventory levels are maintained for all routine and specialty supplies. Assess current supply process and develop process improvement activities designed to improve the efficiency of processes, reduce costs and eliminate the need to modify the OR schedule due to supplies shortages. Reviews the acquisition of new products and obtains necessary information to ensure that Peoplesoft and Optime files are updates. Reviews purchasing trends and provides supply Team Leaders and Director of Perioperative Patient Care with information necessary to monitor contract compliance and budget variances.
· Bachelor's degree in management or related field required or equivalent job related experience
NOTE: Bachelor's Degree or its equivalency (2 years of similar work level experience = 1 year of college). A combination of experience and education may be used to meet the Bachelor's Degree requirement; however, the work experience years used to qualify for the Bachelor's Degree requirement cannot be used to meet the work requirement. These are two separate requirements and must be treated as such.
· Must have a minimum of two year experience in procurement and/or supply inventory management
· Previous supply management experience working within a hospital setting is preferred
· Direct supply management experience in Perioperative is preferred
· Must have ability to manage multiple projects and respond rapidly to changing priorities
· Must be able to work independently within tight timeframes
· Must be detailed oriented
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and communicate effectively on multiple levels