**NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE SEARCH FIELDS. LEAVE SEARCH CRITERIA SET TO ALL TO SEE ALL AVAILABLE POSTINGS FOR EACH POSITION.
PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
If you experience trouble with the application form not opening on your computer, you may have popup blocking software on your computer that is blocking the form from opening. Please look for instructions on your computer about how to disable your popup blocker.
STEPS to apply:
1. Apply online at www.gvmh.org.
2. Once on the site you will go to Employment > Career Opportunities tab at the top of the page.
3. Click "Advanced Search". Leave search fields set to ALL. Click the Search button.
4. You will then see an alphabetical list of available positions.
5. Once you see a position for which you want to apply, simply click the title of that position (you can only apply for one job at a time).
6. The next screen gives you a detailed summary of the job for which you want to apply. Click the blue apply button. It will then ask you "are you sure you want to continue as an external applicant" and you will answer it "yes".
7. At this point in the process if you did not disable the pop up blocker, the system will not let you continue. If you did disable it, the next screen will ask for login information. If this is your first time applying, then you will click the link at the top that says "Apply Now" to register in the system. Registration requires a valid email account. You can obtain one free of charge from various sources on the Internet (www.mail.yahoo.com, www.hotmail.com, www.google.com/mail). Also by registering, your application will be stored and will be able to be copied when you apply for other positions in the future. Once that form is complete you will be at the application.
8. Make sure to save your username & password. The next time you apply, you will just log in with that information and not have to repeat the above step.
9. After you have submitted your application, you should receive an email confirming it has been received. If you do not receive this email, your application did not go through.
10. Once your application has been received, it will be sent electronically to the department supervisor of the job for which you are applying. Human Resources does not know the status of your application unless the hiring manager has taken action towards the hiring process. If they did, you will receive that information via your email.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare! We only accept applications for positions we currently have open. If you do not see something at this time, you can go ahead and register in our system to take advantage of the Job Agent! The Job Agent allows you to pick job titles in which you are interested. When one of your selected job titles is posted, you will receive and automated email notification informing you of the opening. Then you can just log in and complete the application.
Again thanks for your interest in Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare, and good luck on your search.
If you need any assistance in the application process, please contact our Human Resources department at (660) 890-7170.