Hannibal Regional Hospital, Hannibal, MO
PT - no benefits
Responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring developmentally appropriate activities for children 6 weeks – 12 years. Must effectively communicate continually with parents, co-teachers, and ... Read More
Hannibal Regional Healthcare System
10:30pm - 7am
Performs cleaning procedures to maintain all patient rooms, common areas, and offices in a sanitary and attractive manner for patients, team members and visitors.
- High school diploma or equivalent ... Read More
Complete Family Medicine - Laboratory
Complete Family Medicine - Kirksville, MO
40 hours per week
Perform test(s) on biological specimens in a timely, efficient, accurate manner in accordance with good laboratory practice to aid the physician in patient management.
-High school graduate from an a ... Read More
Hannibal Regional Medical Group
Hannibal Regional Medical Group, Hannibal, MO
7am-7:30pm M-F and rotating weekends
- Graduate of Approved School of Practical Nursing
- Current licensure as Licensed Practice Nurse in Missouri or ability to obtain required (Graduate practical nurses must obtain licensure within 3 m ... Read More
Progressive Care Unit
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing - Current licensure as professional registered nurse in Missouri (Graduate nurse must obtain licensure within 3 months of graduation) - Maintains basic life ... Read More
RN (Spec Unit)
- Experience with Labor and Delivery andLactation Consultant preferred
Graduate of an approved school of nursing - Current licensure as professional registered nurse in Missouri (Graduate nurse must ... Read More
RN - Home Health
Home Health Care
8am-4:30pm with call
- Graduate of an approved School of Nursing - Current professional licensure in the State of Missouri - Certification in Home Health or another specialty area - Minimum of one year medical-surgical ho ... Read More
Are you sure you want to continue as an EXTERNAL applicant?
Are you sure you want to continue as an INTERNAL applicant?