- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years experience is required
- Ability to pass medical terminology assessment
- Customer service skills are required
- Knowledge of hospital abbreviations and physician orders
Perform clerical and receptionist duties, such as, data/order entry, processing paperwork for admitting/discharging/transferring patient, greeting patients, visitors and physicians, schedules laboratory and diagnostic tests, transcribes orders, create/maintain patient charts, and other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year of clerical experience, preferably in a healthcare setting. Also requires knowledge of medical terminology with the ability to pass medical terminology and medication assessment. Completion of a recognized secretarial training course strongly preferred.