For over 23 years, Healix has supported healthcare providers through innovative business solutions. Whether we are managing an infusion center within a physician’s office, compounding high-tech pharmaceuticals for a hospital system, or manufacturing generic antibiotics for the healthcare industry, our team strives to deliver the highest level of healthcare to our community and the businesses that depend on them.
Working at Healix means that you have the opportunity to impact thousands of patients each day while sharpening your business skills across multiple disciplines. We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for creating progressive solutions and who thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding work environment.
HEALIX HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR:
An Administrative Assistant to join our expert team of business and healthcare minded professionals.
Primary duties include the following:
· Perform diverse administrative duties in support of the assigned Vice President(s) and/or Director.
· Manage, organize, and maintain daily calendars for assigned management staff; schedule meetings and appointments.
· Make travel and meeting reservations and arrangements for on and off-site meetings and conferences.
· Screen visitors and phone calls; route calls or answer questions as appropriate.
· Review and coordinate mail and documents for signature. Type, proofread and process a wide variety of complex and confidential reports, letters and memoranda.
· Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
· Conduct database management and generate reports as requested.
· Conduct internet research and provide information on subjects as requested.
· Assist in receptionist coverage support when needed.
· Assist with the planning of customer meetings, trade shows, miscellaneous events and other projects.
· Communicate with all levels of management and support staff, clients and vendors.
· 2 years of applicable experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Strong computer skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work with others.