Healix is an innovative healthcare company with nationwide operations. For over 22 years, Healix has supported physicians, hospitals, pharmacists, and nurses through advanced service and technology solutions. Utilizing the latest virtualization, infrastructure, and software development technology, we deploy cutting-edge applications to improve business efficiency and profitability. So whether we are managing an infusion center within a physician’s office, compounding high-tech pharmaceuticals for a hospital system, or manufacturing generic antibiotics for the industry, our team strives to deliver unparalleled services to our clients and the communities that depend on them.
We are looking for a talented individual with a passion for creating progressive solutions and who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. Find out what it’s like to join the leading company in the infusion industry today! Visit us online at www.healix.net to learn more.
HEALIX HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR:
A Business Analyst (Entry Level) to join our expert team of business and healthcare minded professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into software requirements specifications.
- Define and own the requirements gathering process and requirements documentation approach.
- Design, organize and lead requirements gathering sessions.
- Apply business process knowledge to assist the organization in choosing and implementing software.
- Function as a technical liaison between user groups to meet dynamic needs.
- Understand relational database concepts, architecture and capabilities.
- Support company’s software applications.
- Analyze the impact of business requirements changes to the project
- Collaborate with the technical resources to ensure that the system design adequately reflects the business requirements
- Create high-quality functional and technical documentation.
- Grasp new concepts and languages quickly.
- Identify and document future business processes including opportunities for process improvements
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related major from a four-year college or university
- 0-3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or related position.