For over 23 years, Healix has supported healthcare providers through innovative business solutions. Whether we are managing an infusion center within a physician’s office, compounding high-tech pharmaceuticals for a hospital system, or manufacturing generic antibiotics for the healthcare industry, our team strives to deliver the highest level of healthcare to our community and the businesses that depend on them.
Working at Healix means that you have the opportunity to impact thousands of patients each day while sharpening your business skills across multiple disciplines. We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for creating progressive solutions and who thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding work environment.
HEALIX HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR:
A Shipping /Receiving Clerk to join our expert team of business and healthcare minded professionals.
Primary duties include the following:
· Schedules shipment to meet delivery commitments at multiple locations.
· Receives inventory and restock supplies.
· Receives, stages, packages and prepares shipments for all new site set-ups.
· Monitors supplies required for packaging.
· Assembles light furniture, desks, chairs, wire racks and shelving as needed.
· Drives delivery route for local deliveries.
· Completes shipping and receiving reports.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to adapt
· Team oriented person preferred
· Clear driving record