It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||Hospice - House|
|Hours:||7am - 3pm, 3pm -11pm, 11pm - 7am|
- Licensure Required
- 1-2 years experience is required
Position Definition: RN who provides inpatient care at the Hospice House and is responsible for the delivery of quality hospice nursing care for each patient assigned.
1. Registered nurse in MA.
2. Interest in end-of-life care.
3. Ability to work both autonomously and as a team member.
4. Strong assessment and prioritization skills.
5. Port access, phlebotomy, IV management and complex pain and symptom management skills preferred
|Click Here to Apply Online|