It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||Hospice - House|
|Hours:||8 am to 4 pm, 1/2 hour lunch|
- 1-2 years experience is required
- Customer service skills are required
- Experience is preferred
The Hospice House Receptionist handles incoming calls and provides directions and information to visitors.
· Answers all phone calls quickly and makes every effort to reach the person requested.
· Utilizes strong customer service skills to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all Hospice House guests.
· Dresses appropriately to make a professional first impression.
· Ensures all visitors sign in and out.
· Does not leave phone or front door unattended.
· Screens visitors to protect patient’s confidentiality and building safety.
· Provides information and direction to visitors.
· Handles difficult situations in a calm manner.
· Notifies Hospice House Director of potential conflicts and safety issues.
· Performs assigned tasks in case of fire and Emergency Disaster Plan.
· Maintains Gathering Room and clean work area.
1. High school diploma
2. Two years of previous experience as receptionist
3. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
4. Strong attendance record in work history
|Click Here to Apply Online|