Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Valid IN Driver's License
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
**This is a statewide posting that supports the different locations for our LifeLine Critical Care team. This is for future hires both full-time and PRN opportunities.**
IU Health LifeLine's Critical Care Division provides care, transport, and treatment services in both emergency and non-emergency situations. Through decades of experience in critical care, LifeLine teams provide the highest standard of care to every patient. With a comprehensive air and ground fleet, IU Health LifeLine is able to reach facilities and accident scenes in Indiana, Eastern Illinois and Western Ohio, with critical care transport using AirbusEC145s, one of the most advanced helicopters used for air medical transport in the nation.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
Learn more about working at IU Health and see what amazing things LifeLine's Critical Care Team is doing.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Indiana Paramedic license required.
- Ability to obtain surrounding state license within 6 months of hire (Illinois).
- Certified Flight Paramedic advanced certification required within 18 months of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required upon hire.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required upon hire.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or its equivalency(s) to be obtained within initial probationary period.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) or its equivalency(s) to be obtained within initial probationary period.
- Trauma Certification to be obtained within 6 months of hire, including ITLS or PHTLS.
- Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) or its equivalency must be obtained within initial probationary period.
- NIMS 100, 200, 700, 800 to be obtained with initial probationary period.
- Valid Driver's License in the State of Indiana with no more than 6 accrued points.
- Minimum of 3 years ALS Paramedic experience is required.
- Ability to make independent, clinical and operational competent decisions in a challenging environment.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine one of the nation's largest medical schools gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.