Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
This position exists to provide direction and coordination for a specific patient population in conjunction with physicians and nursing leadership. The scope of accountability for the specific responsibilities varies related to individual unit and program needs.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
o Requires current state of Indiana RN licensure.
o Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
o Requires evidence of progressive nursing experience that demonstrates competency over clinical issues surrounding a specific patient population/program of care.
o Requires strong customer service skills.
o Requires related clinical expertise
o Requires related clinical expertise in the assigned program(s) of care.
o Requires knowledge of the service standards and regulatory governing care delivery and operations.
o Requires ability to work effectively in teams; groups.
o Requires ability to apply continuing quality improvement tools appropriately.
o Requires communication/collaboration/negotiation skills.
o Requires ability to develop educational programs to meet the learning needs of the team based on unit's requirements.
o Requires ability to be flexible.
o Requires ability to share knowledge.
• Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
• Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
• A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
• At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
• With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
• IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.