Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Full-Time Night Shift Available!
Why IU Health?
Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career designed by you, with competitive benefits, and a culture that embraces your unique strengths. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage professionally, develop clinical expertise, embrace learning, and foster new relationships join us as we fulfill Our Promise of 'The Best Care, Designed for you'.
Our B5/C5 unit with Methodist Hospital is a 30 bed Medical Nursing Unit. Currently, we are looking for RN's who have experience working with Hospice and Comfort Care patients. The unit emphasizes quality and holistic care for complex medical patients and those patients and their families who are facing the challenges of a life limiting illness. The unit is comprised of highly engaged tenured RNs, New Grad RNs and Patient Care Assistants who are proud to have a unit culture that is encouraging and team oriented. This environment allows for successful learning and building of sound professional practice.
- Current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- An Associate of Nursing (ASN) degree from an ACEN or CCNE nursing program.
- Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
· A Bachelor's of Nursing (BSN) from a nursing program accredited through the ACEN or CCNE.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.