Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Assesses, treats, and rehabilitates athletic injuries under the guidance of a licensed physician. Contributes to the planning and implementation of specific treatment and prevention programs for patients and student groups. Coordinates and provides sports medicine and/or rehabilitation services ensuring ordered procedures, treatments and documentation are completed. Provides athletic training services for athletic, community, and outreach events.
- 0-3 years of experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Athletic Training or related field is required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Indiana State Athletic Training Licensure may be required.
- Must be a Board of Certification (BOC) certified Athletic Trainer.
- AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers of Red Cross Professional Rescuer required. Other certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.