Bachelors Degree Required
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Are you ready to bring your talent, knowledge and expertise to our organization? We are looking for team members who are passionate about displaying these core competencies:
-Ability to be a consultant in emergency and unusual circumstances in the absence of administration and management personnel
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
- Requires current state of Indiana licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Requires Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALs) certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires a Bachelor of Nursing (BSN); Master of Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Requires an awareness and understanding of legal implications of all patient care activities.
- Requires knowledge of the organization policies; procedures and protocols.
- Requires advanced problem solving; systems thinking and conflict resolution skills.
- Requires ability to communication and collaborative effectively with all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Requires the ability to build effective working relationships with the physicians.
- Requires knowledge of state and national regulatory agencies.
- Requires the ability to plan and manage the utilization of resources.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
- Requires ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal; problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Requires progressive nursing leadership experience and documented unit/facility leadership experience which is typically gained through two to four years of experience.
- Requires management; supervisory and/or administrative experience.
- Critical care experience preferred.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.