Bachelors Degree Preferred
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
NOTE: We currently have open positions within the clinical and non-clinical space. We would love to hear from you if you have an interest in Talent Acquisition!
Are you ready to bring great talent to an award winning hospital system? Do you have a passion for exciting candidates about a career with IU Health? As a subject matter expert, you will have the opportunity to grow your Talent Acquisition career by partnering with leaders to fill critical roles within our organization.
Located in downtown Indianapolis, this role will focus on full-cycle recruitment. This individual will be action oriented, process driven, passionate about the candidate experience, and will have had exposure working in a large and complex organization. Proven experience in thinking critically to incorporate recruitment best practices and provide world-class recruitment experiences to leaders and candidates is a must.
Our Talent Acquisition Consultants enjoy a flexible work environment (including the ability to work from home several days a week), a collaborative team, and an opportunity to drive the evolution of our Talent Acquisition practices. Sound like a perfect match? Apply Now - We can't wait to hear from you.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required, or equivalent years of experience.
- Requires 0-5 years of talent acquisition experience within a matrixed organization; healthcare setting preferred.
- Requires experience with internet sourcing and recruiting strategies and practices.
- Requires knowledge of compensation structures and experience applying processes and guidelines for internal and external candidate hires.
- Requires a knowledge and understanding of HR related regulations and laws (e.g. FLSA; COBRA; ADA; FMLA; etc.).
- Requires knowledge in passive sourcing approaches, tools, and technologies.
- Requires demonstrated success implementing sourcing strategies and process improvement initiatives.
- Requires proficiency in MS office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and using an applicant tracking system.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine one of the nation's largest medical schools gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.