Bachelors Degree Required
3-5 years experience is required
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Supports the development and promotion of the IU Health brand among internal and external audiences by optimizing the digital user experience and management of service delivery across digital platforms. The senior associate will lead all aspects of multiple digital products throughout their lifecycles. This role will be instrumental in ensuring new products/projects are launched on time, within budget and to developed business requirements. The senior associate will develop and maintain long-range digital product roadmaps, identify ideas for new products, product improvements and adjacent business opportunities. Responsible for ensuring customer and business requirements are identified and met which includes market analysis, voice-of-customer, user acceptance testing, product launch and primary point of contact for all significant issues related to assigned digital products. Will work closely with various departments throughout IU Health, as well as external agencies and vendors.
- Degree in Web/New Media, Informatics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business or related discipline preferred.
- Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years of Experience.
- Requires in-depth experience with website design and development including HTML, CSS, standards, usability, analytics, search engine optimization, and related terminology.
- Requires in-depth experience with standard web content management solutions and methodologies.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.