Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
This position exists to manage the daily operations of patient care and resources in a defined patient care program, area or clinic. The scope of accountability for the specific responsibilities varies related to individual unit and program needs.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires current state of Indiana RN licensure.
- Requires knowledge in business applications.
- Requires ability to plan and manage the utilization of resources.
- Requires knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
- Requires knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age and development levels of the patients served.
- Requires ability to facilitate and lead work groups.
- Requires ability to apply the organization personnel policies and procedures.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
- Requires ability to promote teamwork and build effective relationships.
- Requires ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal; problem solving and analytical skills.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine one of the nation's largest medical schools gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.