Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
This position is responsible for leading Revenue Cycle operations for the regional provider enrollment team. Provides departmental administrative decision making, leadership, and strategic planning, including the efficient and productive use of personnel and other financial resources. Ensures high quality standardized work processes that result in consistent outcomes that compare favorably with relevant national benchmarks. The incumbent must have strong leadership skills along with Provider Enrollment experience in order to support a diverse and complex operating environment and span of control. Physician billing and collections experience is preferred.
An ideal candidate will have prior management/leadership experience and enrollment, credentialing, or billing and collections experience.
- Requires strong knowledge of business and reimbursement management with an undergraduate degree preferred.
- Requires demonstrable knowledge of healthcare billing terminology concepts and processes.
- Requires the ability to plan and manage the utilization of resources.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills in both individual and group settings.
- Requires the ability to organize and manage work to achieve performance expectations.
- Requires the ability to promote teamwork and develop team members.
- Requires ability to manage within the confines of a budget.
- Requires a passionate commitment to continuous performance improvement.
- At least three years of experience with hospital or physician billing strongly preferred.
Learn more about working at IU Health
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.