Associates Degree Required
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Join IU Health's LifeLine ALS/BLS team in providing ground transportation services. Through decades of experience in critical care, LifeLine teams provide the highest standard of care to every patient. IU Health LifeLine ambulances offer the latest in safety and patient care equipment, allowing our crews to care for any patient. As a crew member, you'd have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology available in LifeLine ambulances, including Zoll® cardiac monitors, Hamilton-T1 ventilator, Alaris™ pumps.
Multiple growth opportunities available as LifeLine expands to support the Indianapolis community! Challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. Further develop your career with LifeLine and apply today!
**This is a statewide posting that supports the different locations for our LifeLine ALS & BLS team. This is for current and future hires. Both full-time and PRN opportunities available.**
- Indianapolis Tipton Saxony Lafayette Muncie Morgan -
Join IU Health and grow with us! Take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement for multiple programs, including Nursing!
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything. .
Learn more about working at IU Health and see what the IU Health Way is all about.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) or its equivalency(s) to be obtained within initial probationary period.
- Audit Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) or its equivalency(s) to be obtained within initial probationary period.
- Transport Nurse Advanced Trauma Course (TNATC) or its equivalency(s) to be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) or its equivalency must be obtained within initial probationary period.
- NIMS 100, 200, 700, 800 to be obtained with initial probationary period.
- Minimum of 1 year ALS Paramedic experience preferred.
- Ability to make independent, clinical and operational competent decisions in a challenging environment.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Indiana Paramedic license required.
- Ability to obtain surrounding state license within 6 months of hire (Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required upon hire.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required upon hire.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or its equivalency(s) to be obtained within initial probationary period.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine one of the nation's largest medical schools gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.