Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
This position exists to set strategy for the designated service line in the organization and plan, direct, and continuously improve the operations. The incumbent is responsible to ensure that all policies, procedures and outcomes of assigned areas (both direct and matrix reporting relationships) ensure quality patient care, effective medical staff relations, fiscal responsibility, excellent people and service standards. This position collaborates with IUSM to develop clinical programs that support the education and research missions of IUSM. Operations include management of multiple clinical practice locations. Collaborates with and ensures services are coordinated with other the organization and IUSM department services and corporate plans.
- Requires knowledge of state and federal laws relative to assigned area.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Requires knowledge and commitment to service excellence and a patient centered focus.
- Requires Bachelor?s Degree in Health Administration; Business Administration or a related area; Masters degree is preferred.
- Requires knowledge and experience in finance; operations; strategic planning and community relations preferably in an academic health system.
- Requires interpersonal; negotiation and presentation skills; with the ability to lead groups and programs.
- Requires visionary with the ability to think in a positive and creative manner.
- Requires well developed administrative and management skills including demonstrated knowledge of group practice management.
- Requires knowledge of state and national regulatory agency guidelines.
- Requires the ability to lead quality improvement initiatives.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine one of the nation's largest medical schools gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.