Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
We are an organization that is driven by our values: purpose, excellence, compassion and team. These values guide our actions every day and describe how we will achieve our vision.
Partners with the Regional CFO and leadership team to support operational and financial improvements across the region. Interfaces with senior leadership and front-line team members, executes organizational development strategy, and drives change initiatives across the region in order to optimize organizational potential and achieve strategic and operational objectives. Serves as a financial resource to operational leaders of the region, provides financial reporting and analysis, expense management, operational improvement and the evaluation of growth opportunities. Performs data analytics and prepares operating benchmarks and dashboards to evaluate and compare performance across the system, the region and units.
Other opportunities include:
- Assisting in preparation and management of annual operating, capital and strategic budgets
- Creating monthly executive reporting packages with KPIs as well as identifying, evaluating and implementing countermeasures to improve negative financial performance
- Monitoring reporting of actual capital and strategic spending compared to budgeted amounts
- Bachelors Degree Required, Masters or CPA Strongly Preferred.
- Requires 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Requires experience completing and presenting complex data analytics.
- Requires experience implementing large scale process improvement initiatives that drive measurable business results.
- Requires experience successfully interacting with all levels of leadership, including executives, and presenting information in a concise format that clearly conveys findings and recommended actions.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine one of the nation's largest medical schools gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.