Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system with over 16 hospitals and 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
Delivers expert spiritual care, crisis intervention and support of patients, their supporting community, and IU Health colleagues. Develop partnership with faith communities and health care providers to identify assets and needs, connect people and resources, and other support and care to improve whole-person health of infants, mothers and families. Provides educational services to students, colleagues and internal and external communities/groups. Responsible for on-call services as needed.
- Requires Bachelor's degree and a Master of Divinity Degree or its equivalency from accredited institutions as certified by the Association of Professional Chaplains or cognate body with similar standards.
- Requires 0-3 years of spiritual care experience in a related field.
- As the family FaithHealth Chaplain to the community for maternity and newborn health, you will provide spiritual care and develop initiatives specifically aimed at impacting infant mortality in Marion County.
- Requires a minimum of four units of Clinical Pastoral Education accredited preferably through the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education.
- Must be board certified within 2 years of hire date through the Association of Professional Chaplains, Neshama: National Association of Jewish Chaplains, the National Association of Catholic Chaplains, or a cognate body with similar certification standards.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine one of the nation's largest medical schools gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.