Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
This position will be located at our Primary Plus (City of Carmel) Clinic. The hours will be Mondays 8-5, Tuesdays 8-5 or 9-6, Wednesdays 8-5, Thursdays 1-5 and Fridays 8-1. Performs essential functions as indicated to ensure proficient clinic operations for provision of optimal medical services to clients. The RN Manager oversees 1-2 medical assistants and will also work in the clinic plus managing the clinic office and staff. The patient population in this clinic consists of primary care and acute/urgent care patients. Additional duties may be assigned by clinic Medical Director or Director of Operations.
- Requires Associates Degree in Nursing; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited program where a valid Indiana R.N.'s license or certificate is required; or licensure/certificate eligible; previous related experience in an emergency room; critical care and/or occupational health setting is preferred.
- Requires current Indiana state RN licensure in nursing.
- Requires one to three years of leadership experience.
- Ability to read; analyze; and interpret general business periodicals; professional journals; technical procedures; or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports; business correspondence; and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups and managers; clients; customers; and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference; and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions; percentages; ratios; and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written; oral; diagram; or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Spreadsheets software and Word Processing software.
- Requires knowledge in business applications.
- Requires ability to plan and manage the utilization of resources.
- Requires ability to facilitate and lead work groups.
- Requires ability to apply the organization personnel policies and procedures.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
- Requires ability to promote teamwork and build effective relationships.
- Requires ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal; problem solving and analytical skills.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine one of the nation's largest medical schools gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.