Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Experienced Nurses...Are you seeking variety and flexibility in your work? We are currently seeking experienced ICU RNs to join our Resource Center team in West Central Indiana! The Resource Center provides the opportunity to gain experience working in a variety of departments in a Magnet designated facility as well as the regions Pathway to Excellence designated facilities.
Arnett Hospital neighbors the bustling Purdue University campus; offering the ability to live and work in a community that is rich in culture and experience.
Enticed by travel nurse incentives? Resource positions offer similar incentives such as top of the market pay rates while also offering stability and competitive benefits.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred. New ASN RNs hired after January 1, 2013, will be required to complete their BSN within 5 years from date of hire into this job.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
Learn more about an RN role at IU Health
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.