5 + years experience is required
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Under limited supervision, serve as a strategic partner in the design, development, and administration of compensation programs. Responsible for job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, analysis of compensation surveys, and solves complex compensation issues for a client group. Serves as a member of the compensation team in the continual improvement of work processes and in reducing work from the system in order to create a more efficient and streamlined organization; acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Serves as a consultant to management, other human resources team members, and employees regarding program application, refinement, and interpretation. May provide services in Executive Compensation, Sales Compensation, and other specialized areas of compensation.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Administration, related field, or equivalent years of experience is required.
- Requires 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience, knowledge, understanding in the design, development & administration of compensation programs required.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of compensation programs and philosophies.
- Requires excellent communication skills with demonstrated proficiency in written communication; large group presentation; and interaction with senior leadership.
- Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment a plus.
- Requires systems experience and personal computer proficiency in using various systems and software applications especially spreadsheet and database applications.
- Requires analytical skills in order to research; design; and implement new and innovative pay programs/policies.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine one of the nation's largest medical schools gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training advancing healthcare for all.
At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.