1. Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related Information Technology field required.
2. General knowledge of IT required.
Essential Job Functions (Physical Requirements):
- Majority of shift spent sitting.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Communicate with patients, physicians, families and co-workers in person and on telephone.
- Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc.
· KMC operates 24 hours per day each day of the year; operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients.
· Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.