Performs a variety of administrative functions. Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation. Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations. Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports. May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Ideal candidate will have flexibility in scheduling and able to multi task in busy fast past office environment along with ability to adapt to changing work environments.
- High school diploma or GED; at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Knowledge of Laws or regulations regarding Privacy Act and Confidentiality.
Essential Job Functions (Physical Requirements):
- Majority of shift spent sitting.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Communicate with patients, physicians, families and co-workers in person and on telephone.
- Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc.
· KMC operates 24 hours per day each day of the year, operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients.Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.