THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED AT KOOTENAI HEALTH IN
COEUR D’ALENE, IDAHO.
1. High school diploma required.
2. Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in Patient Registrar, Medical Billing Office or Insurance required.
3. Knowledge of ICD9, CPT4, and HCPCS codes; and Medical Terminology required.
Essential Job Functions (Physical Requirements):
- Majority of shift spent sitting.
- Ability to work at computer terminal for a specified period of time.
- Frequent stooping, bending, reaching, lifting and pushing heavy equipment.
- Read charts, dials, equipment settings, literature and other printed and handwritten materials.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Communicate with patients, physicians, families and co-workers in person and on telephone.
- Work with equipment and manipulate equipment settings, computer keyboard, etc.
· KMC operates 24 hours per day each day of the year; operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients.
· Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.