- High School/GED
- BLS-HSAED Certification Required
Knowledge of products and equipment sold through Summit At Home Retail Store. Office duties including computer input and retrieval; public relation skills; answer telephones; assist walk-in customers; follow-up on sales and service; and sells fitness equipment and specialty equipment. In addition, expected to ring up sales on a computerized cash register; handle money and credit card payments; maintain store cleanliness and perform basic housekeeping chores to keep retail looking neat and professional; restocks display areas as necessary; communicates when stock is low; and makes suggestions for new and improved items. In some cases, you may be required to meet a sales quota. Good customer relation skills. Other tasks as assigned/requested.
1. Current CPR HS AED certification.
2. Computer literate.
3. High school graduate or equivalent education with two years of retail experience.
4. Good organizational skills.
5. Ability to adapt to changes and frequent interruptions.
6. Must possess exceptional people skills, ability to listen and to communicate effectively, both on the telephone and in person.
7. Must have strong verbal communication skills, be organized and detail oriented.
8. Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven.
9. Must be very conscientious and capable of working independently as well as constructively within a team.
1. Completes all paper work necessary to process sales.
2. Answers telephones, assists walk-in customers, and follows up on sales and service.
3. Establish rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
4. Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
5. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
6. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
8. Bag or package purchases and wrap gifts.
9. Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
10. The ability to work well in a team
11. Math skills for handling payments.
12. Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, & enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
13. In-depth product knowledge.
14. Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
15. Prepares espressos, cappuccinos, lattés, and smoothies.