Provides professional nursing care within the Cardiovascular/Imaging Department. Coordinates care within other disciplines of NWHC, physician offices and other facilities.
1. Graduate of an accredited nursing school.
2. Current Montana RN License.
3. Current ACLS Certification or must obtain ACLS certification within 6 months of hire.
4. Current CPR
5. PALS preferred.
1. Functions as a RN within cardiac cath lab/ special procedures/ Imaging/Holding Room/Echo Departments
2. Functions as RN for Cardiac Stress testing, Cardioversions, Transesophageal Echocardiogram, Conscious Sedation
3. Performs comprehensive assessment and reassessment
4. Housekeeping support
5. Pediatric Sedation Disclaimer – Not all-inclusive – other duties as assigned. Every effort has been made to make this position description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are all the only duties required. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is a logical assignment to the position.