Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Writer.
* Researches and writes for a variety of internal and external publications and Web content.
* Reviews existing publications and offers strategic input into updating and improving them.
* Acts as project manager for communications projects, serving as liaison to other departments and coordinating timelines and production.
* Coordinates with graphic designers and outside vendors to ensure quality in publications and web content.
* Bachelor's degree required, preferrably in Journalism, Communication or English.
* 3-5 years of relevant experience in organizational communications, public relations, or marketing communications.
* Superior editing, oral and written communications skills.
* Understanding of web design, graphic design and production.
* Advanced computer skills and experience in word processing software.