Work among the best. At The University of Kansas Hospital, the Department of Information Technology Services is committed to providing the information required to support patient centered care in a technologically superior environment while safeguarding data integrity, security, and accessibility. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for an Applications Analyst.
· Demonstrates knowledge of tools such as process flow charting and base level project reporting and designing specifications for critical applications in order to best meet the needs of the institution.
· Uses appropriate architecture computer tools and programming languages in the development of streamlined pathways, data collection, document flow and reports required to support the day-to-day operations of the hospital.
· Bachelor's Degree or minimum of three years relative experience in applied area required.
· Minimum of one year experience working with the current Health Care Informatics computer system application (either at KUMC or elsewhere) preferred.
· Epic Willow proficiency - will need to obtain within four months from date of hire required; Appropriate Epic application certification preferred.