I am at least 18 years of age
I am authorized to work in the United States
I meet the job requirements as described
Work among the best. As integral members of the hospital's multidisciplinary team, the Pharmacy staff continually improves its practices to keep the hospital at the forefront of medication care. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Pharmacy Tech Coordinator in our Inpatient Pharmacy Department.
The Pharmacy Technical Coordinator collaborates closely with pharmacy, nursing, and medical personnel to provide pharmaceutical care for patients. This position ensures that drug therapy distribution results in safe, effective, and cost conscious use of medical and pharmaceutical supplies. The Pharmacy Technical Coordinator has coordination and leadership roles over technician staff in the pharmacy department and must demonstrate excellent interdisciplinary communication and leadership skills. Serves as a role model and facilitates a professional customer-focused approach.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
* Eligible for technician registration in the State of Kansas by the Kansas State Board of Pharmacy
* PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification required
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
* At least two years of experience as a pharmacy technician in a large hospital setting that offers comprehensive pharmacy services preferred.
* Need basic keyboarding skill; Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access knowledge preferred.