Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. Many times, these are the first people that our customers come in contact with, or are the people that our customers rely on to provide direction, medical or financial assistance or confide in for personal needs. As such we value your knowledge and interaction with the customer that enhances their overall experience at our hospital, and makes this a great place to work. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for an Office Specialist.
· Performs general administrative support, such as copying, faxing, filing and acting as a professional receptionist.
· Will assist in maintaining a department's supply inventory.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Two years of experience in a business office setting.
· Exceptional phone, computer, and organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently and with others in a professional manner.
If scheduled for an interview, the candidate will be required to complete assessments on Microsoft Office, office grammar and spelling.