Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Lobby Attendant in our Central Transport Department.
· Presents a neat and clean appearance, appropriate for a professional health care environment in accordance with hospital and Central Transportation and Dispatch (CTD) Policy.
· Demonstrates and maintains a high level of professionalism at all times.
· Takes initiative, stays productive, looks for patients to assist/transport, access patient readiness and equipment needs.
· Uses all patient assist equipment in the movement and transfer of patients not able to assist themselves.
· Informs Dispatcher and appropriate areas (i.e., Emergency Department, Patient Relations) of urgent care or specials needs of patients.
· Assists Information Desk with directing and instructing patients and visitors to various offices, clinical and procedural areas.
· Maintains a patient-centered focus and strives to support the mission, goals and values of the hospital, department and division.
· High school diploma or GED is required.
· 3+ months experience in a hospital is preferred.
· Previous receptionist or operator experience is a plus.
· CPR certification is desirable.