Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Patient Care Assistant.
* Collects data (i.e. VS, weights, I&O) for initial and ongoing assessment of each patient as delegated by RN.
* Documents care per department/unit standards.
* Receives/relays all forms of communication accurately, promptly, courteously, and to the appropriate person.
* Recognizes care activities/procedures which need to be shared among disciplines to maximize patient-centered, efficient care.
*High school diploma or GED
*Completion of CNA, medical assistant program, or fundamentals of nursing course with hospital approved skills documented
* American Heart Association basic life support (BLS) or an American Red Cross CPR for Professional Rescuer certification.