· Provides direction and supervision to other health care professionals and ancillary staff.
· Evaluates care for specific patient populations, using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
· Assigns nursing personnel and collaborates with health care professionals according to diagnosis and patient care needs.
· Current Michigan licensure as a Registered Nurse. BSN preferred.
· Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage time.
· Must be in good physical and mental health.
· Requires medium strength of maximum lifting to 75 pounds/frequent lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds.
· Sitting required with standing and walking throughout work period.
· Requires activities such as pushing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, feeling, hearing, talking, and seeing.
· Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.