Rated as one of the Top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S., the heart of LMC is our 438-bed modern state-of-the-art facility. Winning the prestigious, "Summit Award" from Press Ganey for outstanding patient satisfaction, "Consumer Choice Award" from the National Research Corporation, all contributing to our reputation for giving our patients the highest quality care.
We are located in heart of the Midlands, right outside of Columbia, SC, and one of the most successful integrated healthcare systems in the Southeast. As the third largest employer in the Midlands, we invite you to be a part of our ongoing success and join our LMC Family.
Our success is...
• Exemplified by our patient satisfaction scores, which consistently ranks among the top ten percent of Press Ganey participants
• Sustained through our team of over 6,000 talented employees
We are looking for RNs to join the following departments:
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus ($2,500 additional with two years of specialty experience)
· Emergency Dept.
· Cath Lab
· Labor & Delivery
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus:Medical/Surgical
· Utilizes the nursing process to promote and restore patient's health status; collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; provides physical and psychological support to patients, family members and significant others; and supervises assigned team members
· Uses a systematic critical-thinking approach to guide data gathering, assessment, nursing judgment, intervention and evaluation of human responses to actual and potential health problems through activities such as health teaching and the provision of care, supportive and restorative care and/or support of a peaceful death
· All responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the mission, vision, strategic imperatives and standards of the Lexington County Health District, American Nurses Association Standards and in accordance with the provisions/statues set forth by the South Carolina Nurse Practice Act
· Current RN license to practice in the State of South Carolina.
· ADN, Diploma or BS in Nursing required; BS in Nursing preferred. New graduate RN's who acquire their generic RN education through an on-line program will not meet LMC minimum qualifications
· National nursing certification in specialty preferred
LMC is committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits choices for its employees and their families and offers:
- Day ONE medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Eligible employees may also enroll in LMC's retirement plans on their date of hire, including the South Carolina State Retirement System (SCRS)
- Supplemental 401(k)
- 457(b) retirement plans
- LMC provides its full-time employees short-term disability and long-term disability coverage after 90 days of eligible employment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan forgiveness
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our community. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference -- and we show it every day.