- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Experience Necessary
Lowell General Hospital
Philanthropy Database Administrator
Under the direction of the Director of Philanthropy, the Philanthropy Database Administrator oversees all development database applications including: input, coding, queries, report generation, analysis, security, gift processing and acknowledgement generation. S/he manages the daily work of the Donor Services Coordinator in gift processing and acknowledgement, and the Annual Giving Manager pertaining to database integration and support for the direct mail program and donor communications. S/he serves as the department liaison to the Information Services and Finance departments and is responsible for coordinating all software maintenance and upgrades, and financial reconciliation and reporting as required.
Principal Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage all aspects of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, NetCommunity, FAF and Sphere database and applications
- Oversee gift processing functions including: triage and processing of donations and bank deposits; daily acknowledgments and weekly memorial notifications
- Reconcile monthly and year-end reports with Finance, including audit reports as required and documentation for annual Form 990 and other reports as requested
- Prepare constituent and donor segmentation lists for mail appeals, special events, reports, pledge reminders and special projects as required
- Provide oversight to Donor Services Coordinator, and Annual Giving Manager as needed
- Provide database maintenance and all similar functions noted above, for the support of the Lowell General Hospital Auxiliary, under direction of the Director of Philanthropy
- Assist with other projects as needed, attend all Special Events and other programs and initiatives as required
Bachelor’s degree preferred; 5 or more years of experience in philanthropy, fundraising software or a related field required, including staff management. Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. High proficiency in MS Office and Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge, NetCommunity/FAF/Sphere and Greater Giving systems required. Ability to interact with staff and volunteers at all levels.