SUMMARY: Assumes responsibility for the organization of the nurses station and monitors all related activity. Performs multiple clerical duties necessary for maintaining complete and correct kardex, clinical charts, records, charges and reports. Performs a variety of receptionist duties within assigned areas. Patient care includes care to patients in the following age groups: adolescent (13 through 18 years), adult (19 through 64 years), and geriatric (65 years and above).
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
· One (1) year of computer experience.
· One (1) year of experience with medical terminology.
· A health care provider in good standing with Medicare, Medicaid and other federal and state health insurance programs, i.e. not excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state health insurance program.
PREFERRED JOB?RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· One (1) year of secretarial experience.
This position requires PA Child Abuse and FBi Fingerprinting Clearances.