SUMMARY: Under the Direction of the Registrar, plans, implements and evaluates all policies and processes involved in student registration, billing and academic records management.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Bachelor’s degree with a major in Business, Student Services, Educational Administration or related field preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Three years experience in educational administration or business management.
· Experience in student records management with an emphasis in electronic student information systems or information technology.
· Two (2) years computer literacy/experience is essential.
· Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal and analytic skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse student population.
PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
· Experience in higher education records management.
· Progressive experience in information technology.