SUMMARY: Maintains comprehensive records of all managed care contracts, monitors follow-up work queues to identify contract payment discrepancies and acts as a liaison with external and internal customers to resolve escalated contract issues. Assists the Manager of Contracting and Credentialing by providing data and analysis to support contract negotiations in accordance with the Lancaster General Health Physician Services managed care contracting strategy.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Business School certification in related field preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Three (3) to five (5) years contract analysis, account resolution, or other revenue cycle experience.
• Significant knowledge of third party payers.
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Five (5) to seven (7) years experience in managed care contracting.