PHYSICIAN CENTER CLERK (PCC)
With minimal supervision is responsible for providing all aspects of clerical support to patient care team. Works collaboratively with all staff members of the physician center
- Answers phone and records messages on appropriate desktops.
- Opens and distributes incoming mail.
- Maintains paper charts. Retrieve and file as requested.
- Update demographic information at check-in.
- Enters test results into electronic medical record.
- Schedules patient appointments in IDX.
- Collects co-payments and outstanding balances.
- Post charges to IDX.
- Coordinate referral process.
- Prepares mailings identified by manager or physician.
- Responsible for "end of day" duties to include appointment reconciliation and cash accounting.
- Read, write, and follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to operate various office machines including a Personal Computer, fax, copier, etc.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, or other characteristics protected by law.