Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, provides clerical support to an assigned nursing unit. Assists in the transcribing and processing of physicians orders, maintains patient charts in an accurate manner and maintains adequate unit supplies. Meets all standards and requirements of LMHS universal job description
- Accurately input patient orders.
- Maintain department supplies.
- Follow through with equipment repairs/returns.
- Input work orders for equipment repairs.
- Accurately flag charts for required notification to physician/staff.
- Able to accurately enter observation charges.
- Read, write, and follow verbal or written directions.
- Maintain CPR certification.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to interact effectively with physicians, staff, patients, and visitors.
- Minimal level of analytical ability.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, or other characteristics protected by law.