Assists Environmental Services, Laundry and Transportation/Courier departments by coordinating office services such as scheduling and payroll, budget control, records, forms and document control, and special projects. Assists with supply orders and inventory control. Maintains vendor and billing information and processes appropriate paperwork. Serves as main contact person for internal customers and coordinates service delivery through the shift supervisors. May be required to float throughout LMHS and perform other duties as requested.
- Serve as central resource person for environmental, laundry and transportation employees.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, forms, tables, etc.
- Collect and report data.
- Answer telephone and follow through with assisting customers, transfers or taking messages.
- Delegate messages and mail for handling.
- Assist with coordinating special projects.
- Document/maintain department records/payroll.
- Coordinate supply inventory and equipment maintenance.
- Record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Assist with department budgets.
· Minimum requirement: high school diploma or GED.
· Two years clerical experience required.
· Associate’s degree in Secretarial Science preferred.
· Advanced computer skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Prioritize and organize work efficiently.
· Exercise discretion, judgment, and initiative.
· Work independently.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, or other characteristics protected by law.