PATIENT ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (PAR)
Arranges the efficient and orderly resolution of all patient accounts. Ensures accurate and complete payment by insurance companies and patients, as well as accurate account adjustments pursuant to the Health Systems policy while maintaining a consistent professional conduct.
- Bill patient accounts, timely and accurate.
- Enter accurate billing information and prepare accurate paper or electronic claims.
- Correct claims and determine billing status.
- Perform timely follow-up of patient accounts.
- Prepare accurate reports of billing activity.
- Contact insurance carriers to expedite accurate payment of claims.
- Review remittances to ensure proper & accurate payments.
- Balance cash / checks
- Review and resolve credit balance accounts
- Complete applications for applicable Health Systems charity care programs.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Read, write, and follow verbal or written directions.
- Analytical ability to detect and resolve problems.
- Interpersonal / Communication skills in difficult situations.
- Nine months experience in healthcare billing collections field.
- Ability to operate various office machines including a Personal Computer, fax, copier, etc.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, or other characteristics protected by law.