Environmental Services Assistant
Performs cleaning tasks for assigned area, following established policies and procedures
- Cleans, mops, and scrubs hard surface floors.
- Maintains carpets by vacuuming. May operate carpet extractor.
- Collects and disposes of trash.
- Cleans assigned areas, to include dusting, mopping, sanitizing and replenishing soap and products necessary.
- Cleans and sanitizes restrooms.
- Sanitizes C-Diff. patient rooms using specified products and changes cubicle curtains.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Work requires physical stamina.
- Work requires attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain cleaning equipment.
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, or other characteristics protected by law.